DashMeterPro has been constantly updated and improved since its release in 2012 and is now used by some professional simulators. Thank you for your support.This version is compatible with the PC and Consoles versions of Project Cars™ and the PC version of Assetto Corsa™.
• Digital widgetsGear Indicator, RPM, Speed, Fuel, Position, Current Lap Time, Last Lap Time, Best Lap Time, Last Split Time, Best Split Time, Delta Split Time (Current Split VS Best Split), Delta Live(Current Lap VS Best Lap), Lap Number, Tires Temperature, Tires wear, Clock, Session Remaining Laps and others described below.
Specific pCars: Water Temperature, Oil Temperature, Brakes Temperature, Track Temperature, Ambient Temperature, Wind speed, Cloud brightness and Rain severity.Specific AC: Tires dirty warning, Tires pressure, Turbo boost.
• Dynamic DialsAuto scale, editable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. For RPM, Speed, Throttle, Brake, Water Temperature, Oil Temperature. Specific pCars: Water Temperature, Oil Temperature.
• Make your own dashboardMove, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully editable.
• RPM LEDs BarCustomizable colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Throttle, Brake, RPM data and Racing flags.
• Shift LightFlash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Fuel CalculationsFuel Quantity, Fuel Consumption by Lap, Projected Laps for Fuel (update in real time or on the start line), Fuel Needed to Finish and Fuel to Add to Finish.
• Tires Information IndicatorAverage temperatures, Wear. Only AC: Pressures and dirty warning.
• Braking StatisticsDistance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Low fuel, Water temp, Oil temp warningsDefine the thresholds, the application will notify you visually when you go over any of them.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations (experimental)Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
• Throttle and Brake Indicator.Display of Inputs on dual gauges, analog gauges or on the additional LEDs Bar.
• Live and Logged TelemetryOn track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data are recorded:Speed, Throttle, Brake, RPM, Gear, Steering angle, Tires temperature, Tires pressure, lateral/longitudinal/vertical forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations or to share them.
Units available:Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; L/gal ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg/lbft
Requirements:- Wireless or USB Tethering (only for PC users).- Project Cars patch v7.0 and above or Assetto Corsa.- DashMeterCom for AC/pCars (only for PC users).Download DashMeterCom on www.sensadigit.com.
Support:• 5 Days Refund Policy.• Should you experience issues, contact me before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
DashMeterPro is NOT an official software of Slightly Mad Studios™ or Kunos Simulazioni™. The names pCars, Project Cars, AC and Assetto Corsa are used for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.